* 28th Annual Hockey School
* Initiation to Midget ages
* 8 hours of on-ice at Doug Wickenheiser
* Two options: Saturday's & Sunday's for 4 weeks (Starting August 24) or 8 consecutive nights (Starting August 19)
* For more information contact Doug Parker 789-6358/530-7904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Registration form msword
SOUTH REGINA HOCKEY CONDITIONING CAMP (2013)
PROGRAM: Minimum 10 hours of on ice instruction.
Power skating and basic hockey skills stressed.
ELIGIBLITY: Open to boys/girls - Ages 6-14 (Initiation to 2nd year Bantam)
LOCATION: Murray Balfour Arena
DATES: 10 sessions from September 6 to September 27.
EQUIPMENT: Full hockey equipment is required including CSA approved helmet and face mask. Anyone without adequate equipment will not be allowed on the ice.
FEE: $160.00 - You may reserve a place in the school by
sending the application along with a $90.00 deposit.
PRE-REGISTRATION: Will be by mail-in only. If a problem does arise,
feel free to phone as soon as possible. (586-3837)
Registration form msword
FURTHER INFO: Barry Wittal - 586-3837
71 Rawlinson Crescent
Regina, SK. S4S 6B7 (email@example.com)
Web site: southreginaconditioningcamp.ca