1. To start the registration process click here.
2. New to Hockey Regina: You will need to create an account. Click on the "create a new account" tab and enter all the required fields. Once you create an account, you will be taken to the registration page. Click on the "new RAMP athlete" tab. Note: All families are required to complete the Respect in Sport Parent Program before they are allowed to register. Click here
3. Already have an Account: Login with your e-mail and password
4. Select the 2017-2018 season.
5. Read the Parental/Guardian Conduct Agreement and then check the box indicating you have read the agreement.
6. Select the appropriate division you wish to register your child in.
7. Check the package box.
8. Fill in your child's information, followed by the Parent/Guardian information and other information.
9. Pay for the registration If you wish to pay by cash or cheque you must register in person or mail in the registration form to the HRI office.